Bef 1765 - Bef 1820 (~ 55 years)
||Edna Perrin, b. 1769, Edgefield Co., SC d. Aft 1808, Old Cambridge, SC (Age 40 years) |
||6 Jun 1786
||Edgefield Dist, SC [6, 7]
- L.L. Erwin notes:
"No. 167 Edna Perrin born c 1778, probably Edgefield County, South Carolina; died ___; married 6 June 1786, George Heard. He is recorded in the first census, 1790, as of 96th District, Abbeville County, South Carolina. He had military service 1780-1783. Mr. Heard married (2) Mrs Elizabeth Goode. In his will dated 29 Apr. 1816, proved 11 Dec. 1820, he mentions his wife Elizabeth Heard; sons, George Jared Heard, Thomas Heard, Abner Heard, Robert Wilson Heard, Edmund Heard, and daughter Betsy Ann Heard." 
| ||1. Mary Clopton Heard, b. 3 Apr 1787 d. 3 Apr 1787 (Age 0 years)|
| ||2. Thomas Heard, b. 3 Sep 1789 d. Aft 1820 (Age 31 years)|
| ||3. Lewis Heard, b. 27 Feb 1792 d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||4. Zachary Heard, b. 10 Jan 1795 d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||5. George Jared Heard, b. 17 Sep 1797, SC d. 1822, Edgefield Co., SC (Age 24 years)|
| ||6. Abner Heard, b. 24 Mar 1800 d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||7. Elizabeth Ann Heard, b. 14 Oct 1802, Old Cambridge, SC d. Between 1833 and 1838, Princeton, Caldwell County, KY (Age 30 years)|
|+||8. Robert Wilson Heard, b. 9 Feb 1805 d. Aft 1849, Alabama (Age 44 years)|
| ||9. Albert Heard, b. 10 Oct 1807 d. 10 Oct 1807 (Age 0 years)|
|+||10. Edmund Heard, b. 10 Oct 1807, Nr Old Cambridge, Abbeville Co., S.C. d. 30 Apr 1853, Augusta, Richmond, Georgia, USA (Age 45 years)|
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||30 Sep 2009 |
- Will 29 Apr 1816, Edgefield District, SC
1820 will book C, pages 51-52 per HEARD-L posting. Named wife Elizabeth, children George Jared, Thomas Abner, Robert Wilson, Edmond, Betsy Ann, grandson Nartial, son of Thomas. Execrs, Samuel Perrin, George Jared Heard.
Forty-four families notes: "Edmund Heard was the son of George Heard, a Revolutionary soldier, and wife, Mary Perrin." [10, 11]
- [S2] John S. Howell, Jr., JSH Feb 13 2003 gedcom.
- [S24] Clopton Family Association, (The Clopton Family Association - http://www.cloptonfamily.org/amerline/, which was replaced by https://web.archive.org/web/20050508041539/http://www.cloptonfamily.org/amerline/pafg21.htm#2700).
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [S725] Charles Perrin, Charles Perrin, (http://www.sneakers.pair.com/roots/index.html), http://sneakers.pair.com/roots/d91.htm#P5644 ).
- [S1701] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, FamilySearch Family Tree (http://www.familysearch.org), ((http://www.familysearch.org)), accessed 27 Jul 2017), entry for George Heard, person ID LCW2-3Y2.
- [S725] Charles Perrin, Charles Perrin, (http://www.sneakers.pair.com/roots/index.html).
- [S756] Clopton Genealogical Soc., http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~clopton/walterc.htm.
- [S1347] Lucy Lane Erwin, Clopton Ancestors by Lucy Lane Erwin, (c 1939), p. 165.
- [S961] John W. Heard, John W. Heard, (http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=poole), http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=poole&id=I1878, http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=poole.
- [S961] John W. Heard, John W. Heard, (http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=poole), http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=poole&id=I1848, http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=poole.
- [S1685] Florence Howell Pollard, Forty-Four Families, (This book is a history of the Pollard Family researched and written by Florence Howell Pollard, wife of Clarence Owens Pollard. Published circa 1975), p. 130.