1904 - 1977 (73 years)
||Kathleen Ellen Freeney, b. 24 Aug 1907, Delmar, DE d. 26 Dec 1997, Maryland (Age 90 years) |
||23 Apr 1938
||Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||16 Jul 2020 |
- From "Maryland Horse"
Charles E. Herget, Sr.
Charles E. Herget, Sr., a Baltimore insurance company executive who was part owner of the Homeland Stables, died last month at age 73. Mr. Herget had been in the insurance business for more than 60 years, having begun his career as an office boy for the Maryland Casualty Company. He
founded his own company in 1949 and was president of that firm, Charles Edward Herget, Inc., at the time of his death. 
- [S2] John S. Howell, Jr., JSH Feb 13 2003 gedcom.
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S1735] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, FamilySearch.org, ((http://www.familysearch.org)), accessed 2 Aug 2020), entry for Charles Edward Herget, person ID LTF5-NTK.
- [S1646] 1940 US Census, Age 35, Born Maryland, Occupation: Underwriter, Married.
- [S1648] Ted Herget, Jr., Herget Family Tree, (Printed 31 Oct, 2012 - Mailed to JSHJr by Ted Herget. (Perhaps independently researched for Ted?)), b. 1904 in Balto. MD.
- [S1648] Ted Herget, Jr., Herget Family Tree, (Printed 31 Oct, 2012 - Mailed to JSHJr by Ted Herget. (Perhaps independently researched for Ted?)).
- [S647] Social Security Death Index, (http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi).
- [S507] Salisbury Daily Times, Obituary, The Daily Times Salisbury, Maryland, 16 Aug 1977, Tue • Page 7.
- [S1742] New York Marriage License Indexes, 1907-1995, (New York City Municipal Archives; New York, New York; Volume Number: 3
Ancestry.com. New York, New York, Marriage License Indexes, 1907-1995 [database on-line]. Lehi, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2017.
Original data: New York City Clerk's Office, New York, New York.), Name: Charles E Herget Gender: Male Marriage License Date: 29 Mar 1938 Marriage License Place: Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA Spouse: Kathleen E Freeney License Number: 5376.
- [S1899] Maryland Horse, https://archive.org/stream/nslm-maryland-horse-september-1977/MH_197709_djvu.txt.