1836 - 1900 (63 years)
||James Housand Mapp [3, 4, 5] |
||20 Nov 1836 
||Phillips' Legion Co. A. GA. CSA  |
||28 Feb 1900 [7, 8]
||White Plains Baptist Church Cemetery, White Plains, Greene Co., GA 
||19 Jan 2020 |
||Austria Howell, b. 1 Dec 1842, GA d. 25 Mar 1891, Greene Co., GA (Age 48 years) |
||22 Nov 1859
||Greene Co., GA 
|+||1. Mary Mapp, "Mamie", b. 30 Oct 1860, White Plains, Greene County, GA d. 3 Jul 1929, White Plains, Greene County, GA (Age 68 years)|
|+||2. Leila Mapp, b. 4 Sep 1862, White Plains, Greene, Georgia, United States d. 17 Jul 1928, Greene Co., GA (Age 65 years)|
|+||3. Mildred Mapp, b. 14 Dec 1864, GA d. 25 Oct 1908 (Age 43 years)|
|+||4. Willie Ann Mapp, b. 27 May 1867, GA d. 28 May 1904, Greene Co., GA (Age 37 years)|
|+||5. McBride Mapp, "Birdey", b. 21 May 1869, GA d. 7 Mar 1941, Cedartown, GA (Age 71 years)|
|+||6. James Howell Mapp, b. 20 Oct 1871, Greene, Georgia, United States d. 26 Apr 1924, Atlanta, Fulton, Georgia, United States (Age 52 years)|
|+||7. Edna Earl Mapp, b. 2 Mar 1871, GA d. 28 Nov 1930 (Age 59 years)|
|+||8. Felix Reed Mapp, b. 4 May 1876, White Plains, Greene County, GA d. 1931, White Plains, Greene County, GA (Age 54 years)|
|+||9. Andrew Fuller Mapp, b. 13 Mar 1879, GA d. 18 Jul 1949 (Age 70 years)|
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||6 May 2003 |
- Notes from Phillips Legion Infantry - Company A - The Greene Rifles:
"James Housand Mapp - Enlisted 6/25/1862, Shown hospitalized and "at home sick" throughout the war with hepatitis and rheumatism, Last shown "home sick" on roll dated 1/30/1865, No further military record, Born 11/20/1836 in Greene County to James and Mary Wright Mapp, Died 2/28/1900, Buried at White Plains (Ga) Cemetery, Brother of John F and Henry S Mapp, Cousin of John T Mapp"
Lisa Mapp notes:
Phillips' Legion Co. A. GA. CSA
1880 Census White Plains, Greene Co., Georgia
Elmina Howel , Mother in law living with him
Alonzo Howel , Brother in law living with him 
- [S671] 1880 U.S. Census, White Plains, Greene Co. GA.
- [SAuth] John Spencer Howell, Jr., John Spencer Howell, Jr., (http://www.jhowell.com/ email@example.com).
- [S691] Lisa Mapp, Lisa Mapp, (Manuscript received via email 5 May, 2003).
- [S699] Thaddeus Brockett Rice and Carolyn Williams, Rice & Williams - History of Greene Co., (IBSN 0-87152 Data by Thaddeus Brockett Rice ; edited by Carolyn White Williams (Mrs. Carlton Candler Williams) ; with new index by Margaret H. Cannon), photo.
- [S1567] John Guy Jackson, Jr., PhD, PE, My Search For John Stephen Jackson, (2006 Southern Historical Press, Inc., Greenville, South Carolina 29602-1267. (copies may be ordered from Augusta Genealogical Society, Inc. Post Office Box 3743, Augusta, Georgia 30914-3743 (706) 722-4073. ISBN 0-89308-840-0), p. 9-21.
- [S699] Thaddeus Brockett Rice and Carolyn Williams, Rice & Williams - History of Greene Co., (IBSN 0-87152 Data by Thaddeus Brockett Rice ; edited by Carolyn White Williams (Mrs. Carlton Candler Williams) ; with new index by Margaret H. Cannon), Photo shows b. and d. dates.
- [S693] Gravestone Photo.
- [S701] White Plains Baptist Church Register, (Georgia Archives microfilm.), Ex 15 Oct 1859 d. 28 Feb 1900.
- [S1317] Kurt Graham, Kurt Graham, (firstname.lastname@example.org - http://www.angelfire.com/tx/RandysTexas/page4.html), http://www.angelfire.com/ga2/PhillipsLegion/InfCoA.html.